Monday, November 5, 2012

Book Sale part deux

Ok so a little follow up... I posted the schedule... make it to the sale, people!  We obviously went on Saturday despite the rumors that you shouldn't.  It's not any less crowded on Tuesday than it is on Saturday FYI.  PLUS you get first pick.  We got there at 5, browsed ALL of the books, stood in line, paid,  went to the grocery store and were home by 7.  (We got A LOT of books!)

Running into these SUPER AWESOME people made the book sale even greater than it would have been!!! We are making another trip back this week.  (Not tomorrow because, duh, it's election day.) A lot of the books that were for my reading level I had already received from Penguin Group.  Ok.... enough writing I need to finish Prodigy and start Matched or maybe one of the other 20 Penguin/Putnam books I have?

No comments:

Post a Comment