Thursday, July 10, 2014

Empire State of Mind

  I went to NYC three weeks ago!! I went the day after my last day of school which was also the day of my Semi, Regents, and Graduation. We left at 7 in the morning and got there around 10. We stayed with my mom's friend in Jersey City.
  I'll include some pictures. I had so much fun. I went to so many places and shopped at the little close- out markets on the streets. I got a Nutella crepe after I went to the New York Public Library. I got a library card and bought a NYPL tote bag! I went on a ferry which took us to about two blocks away from the 9/11 Memorial Building and Fountains. It was beautiful and amazing. I took a picture with 3 NYC police officers.
  I went on the subway 4 times, rode on the PATH train, walked, took a bus, took a taxi and walked more haha. I had NYC coffee and bought an I Heart NYC hoodie across the street. I haggled the price from $20 down to $15.
  I went to Bryant Park after the library and enjoyed my crepe while listening to a live orchestra. After that I think we took the subway to Times Square. We went into Aero which is HUGE. Then we walked to the Red Stairs where Glee and The Amazing Spider Man 2 have filmed. Then we walked to Rockefeller Center where Clary and Simon (The Mortal Instruments; CoHF) have gone Christmas shopping. Then went into the Lego store and got my brother two Legos. We then took a subway to the base of Trump Tower and then walked to Central Park.
  We took a subway back to 7th Ave. where I got a knock off purse for $10. Then we walked to a PATH station, and took the train that took us back to Jersey City. We ate a delectable dinner at The Roman Nose. It was Italian and I the Insalata de Pollo (Chicken Salad). After that we went across the street to Downtown Yogurt which is A LOT like sweet frog. I had the Parasian Tarte yogurt.
  That was the end of my NYC expedition. The next day I embarked on the new adventure of flying in a plane down to Austin, Texas!!








No comments:

Post a Comment